147 grain round nose flat point 9mm luger. Projectile has a blue polymer coating. NAS3 9mm Luger cartridge cases. Meets minimum power factor for IDPA and USPSA when test fired from a 5 barrel. Make sure you check your velocity prior to a match.
- Are 50% lighter than brass cases
- Offer greater lubricity and will not abrade, clog, foul, wear-out or damage breach and ejector mechanisms.
- Offer greater corrosion resistance, tensile strength (2x stronger) and elasticity than brass.
- Will not split, chip, crack or grow (stretch) and are fully-reloadable with Shell Shock’s custom reloading dies.
- Have been tested successfully by customers to pressures over 70k psi.
- Eject cool to-the-touch and can be picked up with a magnet.
- Muzzle Velocity: 900 fps - 131 Power Factor